Due to damages caused by Hurricane Matthew and the pending repairs, Fernandina Harbor Marina will close Friday, November 23, 2018. This will include the dinghy, short term, transient docks, mooring field and boat ramp. The marina is scheduled to reopen Summer 2019. Our transient docks are closed for repairs and construction. Please call 904-310-3304 for more information.
Our mooring field is closed due to repairs taking place at the marina. Please call 904-310-3304 for more information.
Our dinghy dock and shower facilities are closed to transient and short term dockage customers due to repairs taking place at the marina.
The City Manager or his designee shall be authorized, and is responsible for the establishment of operational procedures for marina services, merchandise, and berthing agreements that are not otherwise provided herein, including the following:
- Fuel prices and quantity discounts;
- Concession and mooring pricing;
- Dockage and mooring agreements and seasonal discount pricing;
- Special events, holidays, high demand daily and weekly dockage/mooring pricing.
- Special commercial activity, not defined in the standard fees;
- Merchandise pricing and incentive discount pricing;
- Live-aboard surcharge;
- All other items not specifically addressed herein, necessary for the effective and profitable operation of market-based business.